This website is owned and run by Social Intelligence Limited. The company is registered in England and Wales (Reg. 7392959) and its registered office (and communication address) is: 10 Drydale Avenue, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN3 2RL, United Kingdom.
The Directors of Social Intelligence are: Shelley Röstlund and Christian Röstlund.
“Social Intelligence” is a trading name of Social Intelligence Limited.
The content of this website is provided solely for general information purposes and in no way constitutes advice. Social Intelligence accepts no responsibility for loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in this Website.
Copyright of Material
Material contained within this website is subject to Social Intelligence copyright protection unless otherwise indicated. The material may be downloaded to file or printer without requiring specific prior permission. Any other proposed use of the material is subject to the approval of Social Intelligence, as well as any credit due to Social Intelligence.
Responsibility for Third Party Website Content
Social Intelligence accepts no responsibility for the content of the third party web links, social media accounts and blogsites provided on this site for information purposes. Any links are provided with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
Terms of Business
Full terms and conditions will be provided at the start of engaging any new training, account management, coaching or consulting client.
- Information provided through use of the Website
- Information provided during the course of orders, transactions and bookings
- Information provided through enquiries or by the completion of any request and or invitation for information.
- Social Intelligence recognises that your privacy is important to you. The information you submit to Social Intelligence will be kept confidential and secure once received. The information will be processed by Social Intelligence or on its behalf under strictly regulated conditions in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 (UK).
1.2 Any personal information provided by you to or obtained from other sources by Social Intelligence will only be used for the following purposes:
- Updating and enhancing customer, contact and training records and those of other related Social Intelligence activities;
- Compiling information relating to your use of Social Intelligence products and services and defining areas of interest to you;
- Handling orders, delivering products and services, processing payments, communicating with you about orders, products and services and generally maintaining your account;
- Advising you of other products and services which may be of interest;
- Inviting you to participate in research studies and/or market research activities.
1.3 Social Intelligence will only disclose this information in the following circumstances:
- Where your consent has been obtained;
- Where there is a legal obligation;
- Where there is a public duty; and
- In connection with the assignment or transfer of all or any of its rights and obligations to any of its group companies or to any other third party.
- For operational reasons and/or in order to meet specific requests, data may also be processed on behalf of Social Intelligence by external organisations under strictly regulated conditions in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 (UK).
1.4 Social Intelligence will take reasonable steps to create an accurate record of any personal data you have submitted. However, Social Intelligence does not assume responsibility for confirming the ongoing accuracy of your personal data. You can update your personal data by contacting us on +44 (0)1604 968 525. Please note that it will take up to 21 days for the changes to come into effect.
1.5 If you wish to change your mailing preferences or opt-out of specific marketing communications sent from Social Intelligence you may notify us at any point by clicking here the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the latest email communication you would have received from us and changing your preferences where promoted. Alternatively you may contact us on +44 (0)1604 968 525 . or email us with ‘Unsubscribe Me Please From….” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. It may take up to 21 days for the changes to come into effect. Please note that this will not alter your current email subscription preferences.