Our management service is totally bespoke to your needs and requirements – we only help you as much or as little as you need us to. The approach we take is to train you as we go along, so that some tasks may eventually be done in-house or you may become clearer as to which ones are managed by us as standard. You might need some particular coaching or training at some points, so we can either build that in as standard for a few months – or we can do once-off training course when you need it.
More often than not, our managed clients have already worked with us on their social media strategy development, so we are in a great place to fully understand their needs and create a management package suited to their needs.
‘Managing’ your social media accounts means we help with crafting content; and positioning it for different platforms; scheduling approved content; measuring the content popularity; assisting with content generation ideas; and actively seeking opportunities to engage with key influencers in your field.
Benefits of our management services:
- We are WordPress experts, so we are quick, neat and accurate
- We have the tools to schedule your content effortlessly across all platforms
- We can measure and provide an analysis of your activity
- We report back to you monthly on progress and milestones
- We work seamlessly with your in-house team through cloud based tools
- We make sure you have consistent, meaningful content across your social account
- We use ‘social listening’ to keep you up to speed with what is creating a buzz or trending in your field
- We can undertake detailed competitor research
Feedback received from a client on this service:
Shelley and her team provide us with stress free social media support – we explain what we are trying to do and then receive their expert advice and practical support. It’s essential for us as a business to know that we are well represented on social media channels.
Social Intelligence are great to work with, we’ve worked together for some years on our social media strategy and it’s a successful and easy partnership. Shelley is always positive, easy to work with and brings with her so much social media expertise, it’s very reassuring!
Gemma Bailey, Marketing Manager – Franklins Solicitors LLP