We have a team of people who are trained virtual assistants, but are also specialists in the social space. This is so that we can make sure that we can provide our clients with the extra hands that they might need at any point in time.
All of our virtual assistant services are based in and around social media.
If you are not looking for a fully-managed service and would just like some extra support as and when you need it – then this is the service for you. We just love the administrative side to social media – we eat details for breakfast!
So, what kinds of things can we do for you as virtual assistants?
The list is long, but includes tasks like:
- Uploading your blog posts to WordPress and scheduling them;
- Drafting tweets, Facebook posts, Linkedin updates and Google Plus posts;
- Creating SlideShare presentations;
- Pinning content to Pinterest;
- Scheduling content across all platforms on an agreed timetable;
- Designing visual messages (e.g. testimonials, quotes, infographics, facts and tips);
- Set-up and design of your social media accounts;
- Simple Mailchimp campaigns
We take the time to get to know our clients well, so we have a good grasp on their needs and how we’ll work with them to help them stay on top of all the admin madness that can come with social media.
Benefits of our virtual assistant services:
- We turnaround tasks within 24hours – sometimes less if it’s a last-minute job
- We work seamlessly with your inhouse team through cloud-based tools
- We keep you in the loop as each item is completed
- Our team is skilled and well versed in WordPress, Mailchimp, transcription (for content creation) and, of course, the social media platforms themselves
- We have the processes and software to ensure your message stays YOUR message – all we do is help you get it out there
Feedback received from a client on this service:
Social media is a fast changing environment that is a full time specialism to stay on top of. Platforms are continually evolving and irritatingly changing their buttons and tools. You have to be on it full time to keep up to date and you can confidently rely on Social Intelligence to do that for you
I produce a lot of content, so its a relief to just give Shelley rough outlines and photos and I know can safely leave her to polish the content and format it in a way that its best presented on the various platforms that each require specialist knowledge to fully exploit.
David Mason, Managing Director – Viscount Classical Organs